A humanitarian crisis or a headache for hauliers – whichever way the recent chaos at Calais is viewed, migrant and refugee stowaways have caused direct economic damage to the freight haulage industry.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard