The reputation of financial services providers plummeted in the aftermath of the 2008 financial crisis as consumers lost trust in the way their money was being handled by large corporates.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO