But while the spate of deals that saw VRS Vericlaims purchase Ellis May, Charles Taylor acquire Knowles Loss Adjusters and Crawford make a double swoop for Buckley Scott and GAB Robins may have bolste
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role