But while the spate of deals that saw VRS Vericlaims purchase Ellis May, Charles Taylor acquire Knowles Loss Adjusters and Crawford make a double swoop for Buckley Scott and GAB Robins may have
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal