It’s all in the timing: the pre-Christmas announcement that properties in council tax bands H and I would, after all, be eligible for Flood Re somewhat took the wind out of the sails of some critics.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018