Many insurers are salivating at the prospect of getting a bite at the £42.6bn High Speed 2 rail link cherry – but will it taste as sweet once they get their teeth into it?
The truth is that the size,
- Analysis: How the industry was shamed by the gender pay gap
- Shares in Hastings fall owing to rising claims costs
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Neos eyes up connected home security service following partnership with Homeserve
- Blog: What Cambridge Analytica means for AI in claims
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology