How has general insurance changed over the past 20 years?
Amanda Blanc, chief executive, Axa Commercial Lines and Personal Intermediary: Where to start? It’s almost unrecognisable from what it was. But
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m