It is 10 years since the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 came into force and put a duty on local authorities to provide continuity planning advice to the business sector. However, despite this obligation
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m