It has been a year since the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 was introduced, marking the widest ranging changes to the UK civil justice system since the Woolf reforms in the
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role