Subrogation in the motor insurance market represents the best and worst of how the sector operates, although intervention from the Competition Commission could provide the impetus needed for insurers
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair