European organisations breathed a sigh of relief on 20 July 2010 when the British Ministry of Justice announced a delay in the implementation of the UK Bribery Act. The act was due to come into force
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology