The impact of the financial downturn remains, with businesses across Europe unable to agree whether to be cautiously optimistic about the future, or prepare for an impending double dip recession. At t
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- Lloyd’s starts hiring for Brussels subsidiary