After opening up in 2001, the non-life insurance market in India has developed into a competitive market, with 27 public and private firms, and statistics suggest that the sector has ample potential.
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- Broker Network makes fifth ‘powerhouse’ acquisition
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan