That a simple advertisement for a stolen horse more than 300 years ago would evolve into the world’s most sophisticated speciality insurance market could never have been foreseen by Edward Lloyd.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair