The omission of certain medical complaints, including deafness and back injuries, from the scope of the civil justice reforms is a missed opportunity and could fuel a claims migration to such areas.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group