Twenty-five years on, the destruction of the Piper Alpha remains the deadliest oil rig disaster in history. The platform’s demise resulted in 167 fatalities and $1.4bn in insured losses, which made it
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m