Insurers have always had to strike a balance between servicing their customers and behaving ethically, but subrogation is one issue that is tipping the scales. The practice, which sees an insurer cove
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Brightside's Mark Cliff on becoming a digital broker
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Obituary: Ken Scowcroft, Swinton founder
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign