The relationship between brokers and insurers is akin to global warming: just when you think you’ve got to grips with the immense scale of the problem, something worse comes along.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire