As consumers grow more demanding, and brand management becomes increasingly important, the recent horsemeat scandal has highlighted the complexities of product recall insurance in the modern age.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Blog: How brokers can convince schools to buy cyber coverage
- My Other Life: Stephen Ridley, triathlon competitor
- Hiscox's Masojada named PPL chair