Despite generally good performance, Zurich’s website landing page has recently been suffering from intermittent errors, according to the findings of a series of performance tests by Compuware Gomez.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan