It is more than six months since the March earthquake and tsunami devastated the Tohoku region in Japan. As the area gradually recovers and reconstruction begins, the extent of losses to the Japanese
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'