Agri-crime is on the up. Theft in the UK agriculture sector increased by 17% in the past two years and cost the industry an estimated £49.7m in 2010, according to the NFU Mutual Rural Crime Report.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO