Agri-crime is on the up. Theft in the UK agriculture sector increased by 17% in the past two years and cost the industry an estimated £49.7m in 2010, according to the NFU Mutual Rural Crime Report.
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- This week in Post: Why insurers should head to a Maths Jam