High net worth is often cited as one of the most glamorous areas of the insurance industry, even being dubbed by some as the ‘Holy Grail’ of insurance.
It’s not difficult to imagine why. Major HNW pla
- Analysis: How the industry was shamed by the gender pay gap
- Shares in Hastings fall owing to rising claims costs
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Neos eyes up connected home security service following partnership with Homeserve
- Blog: What Cambridge Analytica means for AI in claims
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology