Engaging SMES with disaster recovery planning continues to be a near impossible task for the insurance industry, although the implications for these companies have rarely been more serious.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people