There can be no doubt the recent decision of Jones v Kaney is a significant one. On 30 March 2011, the Supreme Court held, by a majority of five to two, there is no justification for continuing to hol
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m