Cases of fraud can be pursued through the legal system in two ways, either criminally or civilly. The evidential test for each is different. Criminal convictions are based on 'beyond a reasonable doub
- Eldon denies customer data was used in Leave campaign
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Lloyd's appoints partners on insurtech lab
- Lust for trust: can public trust be restored in insurance?
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m