Motor insurers are enduring a rocky ride at the moment. Numerous factors are increasing the pressure for rate rises, among them the rising costs associated with neck injury claims. But many policyhold
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair