Is it compatible with the fundamental rights of the European Union to take the sex of the insured person into account as a risk factor in the formulation of private insurance contracts?
According to t
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?