Lord Young's recent paper Common Sense, Common Safety, has for many addressed the elephant in the room around so-called compensation culture.
Accepting risk as a part of everyday life and encouraging
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: The 130 missed opportunities to make a flooded home resilient
- Whiplash fraudster given two year prison sentence
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'
- Irish regulator forces CBL Insurance Europe to close shop