Retaining customers makes good business sense. Not only is it cheaper than attracting new ones but a happy customer can prove an insurer's best marketing tool. "When we attract a new high net worth cl
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience