For a business hit by a catastrophe, such as a fire or flood that renders its premises unusable or seriously compromises a key piece of machinery or equipment, the most important issue is how to keep
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020