For a business hit by a catastrophe, such as a fire or flood that renders its premises unusable or seriously compromises a key piece of machinery or equipment, the most important issue is how to keep
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role