It is hard to believe there is anything less than universal agreement that the current round of rating action in motor insurance is necessary even if it is somewhat overdue. Sadly, for some players t
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails