The sector-wide commitment to training and development — reflected in the positive reaction from most organisations to the Aldermanbury Declaration — is a clear signal that the underwriting community
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway