It is not a boast that is often made these days, but Britain leads the world on health and safety — its accident statistics being the lowest, with its safety strategies copied by many other nations.
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager