It is quite rare to see the doe-eyed, fully fledged spectacle of a courtship on an international scale. Yet turn the clock back to the end of July and the UK government, with trade delegation in tow,
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'