For the reinsurance industry, 2009 was a good year. It was relatively catastrophe free and this, coupled with a recovery in investment markets, resulted in many companies reporting strong profits and
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system