On 20 April, the energy market saw what could be its worst ever loss when an explosion occurred on the Deepwater Horizon drilling platform in the Gulf of Mexico, killing 11 people and releasing around
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails