Measuring the performance and effectiveness of risk management in public sector organisations has long been regarded as a virtually impossible task. But a new club, the Risk Management Benchmarking Cl
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'