Copenhagen 2009 failed. After the conference concluded, Prime Minister Gordon Brown described it as "flawed" and "chaotic". The US and China were blamed in particular for failing to agree to emissions
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020