He explained that, while a model for business customers to buy insurance on the internet had been in place for many years, it has failed to move forward with the development of new technology.
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience