This was the promise made by Geoff Arnold, chairman of the UKTFA, to the insurers present, who were concerned at the soaring cost of several high profile fires involving timber frame construction.
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience