Peter Hinchliffe said that credit hire poses one of the biggest problems and called on insurers to consider consumers' expectations.
"Credit hire has come our way and consumers are confused about it.
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience