If, as the old adage goes, insurance is the price you pay for peace of mind, its true value to policyholders would lie almost entirely in the claims process. The handling of claims is not only vital t
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up