With no major weather-related events to speak of this time last month, 2009 seemed to be heading towards the definition of another benign 12-month period of claims activity. 2008 had proved one of the
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire