In July, the Financial Services Authority fined three companies in the HSBC Group a total of £3.19m for information security failings. The companies fined were HSBC's life insurance company, fined £1.
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO