A decade has passed since Lord Woolf's reforms and the introduction of the Civil Procedure Rules, which advocated greater use of alternative dispute resolution as a viable means of settling differen
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?