A few readers will recall the emergence of dynamic financial analysis in the 1990s. It was the kind of ultra-technical, theoretical subject that could turn most people's blood cold. Many of the first
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system