During the week of particularly good weather in April, a group of about 500 people stumbled out of a large examination hall in London and drew a collective breath of relief. This scene was no doubt re
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- LV urges staff to report on colleagues in crackdown on bribes
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?