The establishment of the International Financial Services Centre in Dublin in 1987 has been instrumental in the growth of the insurance industry in Ireland. Attracting many of the world's largest
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals