Had Julia Graham taken up the army commission offered to her 30 years ago, undoubtedly her professional life would have turned out rather differently. Now chief risk officer for law firm DLA Piper, sh
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation