Ace Europe has been a major player in the UK commercial market ever since it acquired the Ockham worldwide Lloyd's business in 1996 and the $3.45bn (£1.8bn) global general insurance business of Ci
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'